During January's Human Trafficking Awareness month, the Florida Department of Health is highlighting the important role that health care providers can play in identifying and helping victims of Human Trafficking, many of whom are minors. Since most victims of human trafficking may have contact with a health care professional during the time they are trafficked, it is crucial that employees in a health care setting have the appropriate training to help identify and assist potential victims.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Keep Vaccine Between You & Flu
- Free Rapid HIV Testing Offered on National Black HIV AIDS Awareness Day
- FLORIDA HEALTH IN CHARLOTTE COUNTY RECOGNIZES CERVICAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update
- Florida Health Celebrates National Radon Action Month
- Florida Health Urges Vaccination as Flu Season Intensifies
941-624-7231 or 941-624-7236 / Secured Fax 941-624-7277
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals