Tallahassee, Fla.—September is Fruits & Veggies—More Matters Month. The Florida Department of Health encourages kids to eat smarter and move more. A healthy diet combined with physical activity can help Floridians of all ages achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Florida Health Earns Honors for Excellence in Public Health Communication
- Prepare For Emergencies During National Preparedness Month
- Joint Investigation Leads To Arrest In West Palm Beach
- Keep Germs Away, Wash Your Hands Regularly
- Department Of Health Announces New Leadership
- Florida Department Of Health Names Office Of Compassionate Use Panel Members
941-624-7231 or 941-624-7236 / Secured Fax 941-624-7277
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals