This week marks National Infant Immunization Week and the Florida Department of Health is raising awareness for the continued need for childhood immunizations. This observance calls attention to the importance of safeguarding Florida's children through up-to-date immunizations.
No events at this time
- National Minority Health Month
- DOH Names Director for Division of Disease Control and Health Protection
- Department Urges Caution to Avoid Reported Medical Marijuana Scams
- Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program Connects Wic Participants With No-cost Fresh, Locally Grown Florida Produce
- DCF, DOH, FDLE to Hold Workshops on Opioid Use
- Planting Pinwheels to Raise Awareness for Child Abuse Prevention Month 2017