Tallahassee, Fla. — Today, the Florida Department of Health (Department) issued updated testing guidance and recommendations to maximize the benefits of COVID-19 testing in Florida. A copy of the full COVID-19 testing guidance can be found here.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- State Surgeon General Calls on Federal Government to Stop Actively Preventing Distribution of COVID-19 Therapeutics
- Year in Review: FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Welcomes New Deputy Secretary for Health
- Governor Desantis' Freedom First Budget Continues Fostering Public Health Excellence Throughout Florida
- DOH-Charlotte Child Passenger Safety Week
- Healthy from the Inside Out
- New Interactive Dashboard Reveals Health Opportunities for Charlotte County Residents
- Florida Department of Health in Charlotte County Partners to Offer Back-to-School Event
- Florida Department of Health in Charlotte County to Offer COVID-19 Vaccines at Multiple Locations in the County
After Hours Reporting:
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals