- After school meal program
- Adult day care
- Assisted living facilities
- Bars and lounges
- Civic & fraternal organizations
- Crisis stabilization unit
- Detention facility
- Domestic violence shelter
- Intermediate care facility for the developmentally disabled
- Mobile food units
- Movie theater
- Prescribed pediatric extended care
- Recreation camps
- Residential treatment facility (ACHA)
- Summer school food service programs
- Transitional living facility
Inspections Consist of:
- Ensuring that food is stored, handled and served in a sanitary manner to prevent cross contamination and the spread of food-borne illness.
- Utensils and serving equipment are properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Work areas and equipment are kept clean, safe and sanitized.
- Sanitary facilities are operational, clean and equipped with hand-washing facilities.
Online Food and Waterborne Illness Complaint Form
Link to report a possible illness or outbreak from eating and/or drinking a contaminated food or beverage in Florida.