The Florida Department of Health is working to support local and state response to public health needs resulting from Hurricane Ian, for more information click Hurricane Ian.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Hurricane Ian - Special Needs Shelters
- Hurricane Ian - Early Prescription Refills Permitted Under State of Emergency
- International Overdose Day: FDOH to Provide Lifesaving Naloxone Through County Health Departments to Reduce Substance Abuse Deaths
- Florida Prescription Drug Donation Repository
- Mosquito Borne Illness Advisory Press Release
- DOH-Charlotte Recommendations for a Safe & Healthy Fourth of July Weekend
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN CHARLOTTE ADVISES ON MENINGOCOCCAL DISEASE AND VACCINES IN FLORIDA
- DOH-Charlotte Easter Event
- DOH-Charlotte Health Officials Issue Rabies Alert
After Hours Reporting:
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals